Tuesday, February 7, 2012

B's Nursery

When I started working on Bryce's nursery, I hadn't planned on finding out the sex of the baby, so I was going for "gender neutral."  I was going to paint the walls blue "just in case..." and decided on classic winnie-the-pooh... what is more gender neutral than pooh bear??? Well, we all know that I found out the sex... so the nursery wound of being part pooh bear, part baseball.  I love the way it turned out, and how bright and colorful it is.

Color!  Same nursery furniture used in both girls room.  I love it with the blue:)

There is actually a white vinyl wall art over the crib with a winnie-the-pooh quote "sometimes the smallest things in life take up the most room in your heart."  I was so dissapointed it didn't show up on the blue walls...I may re-order it in a navy...

Love this mirror I got from Tuesday Morning

Night stands from IKEA

Scrapbook paper in IKEA frames...cheap and cute! 

Aunt Denise made my seat cushion, and I love it! Hi Pooh and friends!

Baseball + Pooh

I cut these pictures out of an old Winnie-the-Pooh book I got at the used bookstore for $3!  Score!

Alphabet print is from an Etsy shop... the quote on the right is Christopher Robin to Pooh ( <3), and I found it for free on a blog! 

Another Etsy purchase...

Beautiful quilt my MIL made for Bryce...she hadn't even seen the nursery, but colors turned out perfect!

I joke with Jay that it is a good thing Bryce FINALLY got here, b/c I pretty much spent the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy online buying things for Bryce and Reese's room!  Now that he is here I may have saved myself from bankruptcy;)  Reese's room is adorable, and I can't wait to post pics, but I still need to get a few things... right now Reese is still sleeping in the crib (which is now in Bryce's room)... b/c that wild child is just not ready to be realeased from behind bars.  B is in our room.

A FEW OTHER THINGS:

Little man


At his one month checkup, B was 9 pounds 13 ounces, and 22 inches long...His pediatrician was super impressed that he was smiling and cooing already...baby genius! 



3 comments:

  1. It turned out so so cute! The seat cushion turned out awesome. Bryce is a lucky little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I saw your post on Dallas Moms about wanting to look into an Ergo and wasn't sure of the best way to contact you so I went to your blog! I'm a baby planner and parent educator. I teach classes on different baby wearing products and techniques. I bring my collection of baby wearing items to your house and teach you all about them and let you try them out so that you don't shell out a ton of money on a product you may only use once or twice because you decide you don't like it. Anyhow, let me know if you're interested. If you have a big reader base, I'd be game for working out a product review and giveaway. Let me know! - Kristina
    www.joyfulbabyplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristina! Thanks for the info! I will def contact you if I decide to look for a new carrier. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a large reader base:( maybe someday... ;)

      Delete