Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meet Sweet Callum!

Here is my VERY FIRST (blood) nephew!  I was so excited when he was born.  Especially since Kristen was in labor for like 36 hours and the anticipation was killing me!!!!!  I am sure it was worse for her, but still...;)  Callum Aaron Duncan was born February 18, 2012 and weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce.  Exactly the same as Reese and Bryce!! Must be a genetic thing;) 

Really, have you ever seen a cuter face??

You can see here that Callum already looks up to big cousin Bryce

Not sure, but I think Callum maybe be trying to punch B in the face here...

Here are all the "Carpenter" grandbabies... from left to right: Zoe, Reese, Bryce, and Callum.  3/4 of them are mine!! HA!


Jay and I were at the Lady Antebellum concert when he was born (my Christmas present from Jay), which was AWE-SOME.  He got us floor seats right by the stage.  The only thing seperating me from Hilary (who I love...and I now have bangs just like hers!), was the rail:)  I would love to post pics, but I think they are all on my Android, which I ran over last month... whoopsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment