Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ready for the New Year...

I read this great blog post today, and it inspired me to dust off my laptop and update my own.  click here to see it.  The author is Mormon (naturally) they have the best "organizing/money saving/stay-at-home-mommy" blogs.  Seeing as I'm married to one, I should probably step up my game a little.
I love how the author refers to pregnancy/life with an infant as "survival mode."  I have heard this before, and, oh my gosh, it is SO true.  Sometimes your other children are just going to have to watch a gazillion episodes of Dora because you are breastfeeding, changing diapers, and walking around a screaming infant. Don't beat yourself up over it, you are not alone.  Sometimes it doesn't seem that way because there are way too many "perfect" moms and families in the blogosphere. Lies.  All. Lies.  ;-)
Things have been REALLY busy around here.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now 2 birthday's coming up in the next 2 weeks.  I can't believe my little man will be ONE!  He has just brought so much joy to our family.
My sweet little birthday boy

Reese (age 2), and Zoe (4)

My sister, my friend

Family picture.  November 2012

I hope everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE New Year!  I have some resolutions I'm about to start some serious work on... including, but not limited to:  losing 10 pounds, putting my iPhone away more so my kids don't think it's a permanent attachment, ORGANIZATION, and spend less, save more! <---- take note, US of A.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! My resolution last year was to exercise a little. I did just that when I ran my 5K. One time. That is all. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, mine usually last a few days. But this year will be different!!! (Ha!)

      Delete