Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sick Day

Well, as I mentioned in the previous post Zoe has been sick this week. Her asthma does not seem nearly as bad as it used to be, and we are really praying that she eventually grows out of it! We haven't had a hospital visit in several months now! ( a real feat for us~ ha!)
Her being sick yesterday was especially disappointing because she was supposed to start "big girl" gymnastics!! aka " the 3 year old class." This is the class in the big gym, and mom is NOT allowed in! At first I was all excited (a break! Yeah!), but now I am so sad! I am going to miss our "mommy and me" classes. She has been attending WOGA in Frisco since she was 15 months old and has really excelled! She has had the same coach since she started, and she will be teaching the 3 year old class! She is the greatest teacher and just fantastic with children! You have to have some serious patience to teach toddlers gymnastics (not to mention dealing with the moms!) Wednesday night is also Zoe's dance class, so she missed that as well. I hate her missing these activities #1 because she loves them and #2 they cost me a small fortune!! Here is a recent video of Zoe at dance class (she insisted on wearing this pink tutu!) It is just a snippit, b/c my other files are too big for this blog.



She is the youngest in the class (and the best, might I add~ wink wink). Zoe absolutely loves dance and gymnastics and is constantly playing "dance class" or "gymnastic class" at home. Guess who the student is?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment