Monday, September 12, 2011

IT'S A.......................


I just realized that not everyone knows we found out the sex of the baby... and that it's a (brace yourself!!) BOY!  Jay and I talked real big for the first 21 weeks and said we were going to let the sex of the baby be a surprise... but that lasted until about 5 minutes before the sonogram;)  Hey, it's still a surprise at 21 weeks, right???

IT'S A WEENIE!!!

INTRODUCING:  BRYCE JAY ALSUP

Isn't he so handsome already??? I told Jay he should look like me, b/c I think I would make a very handsome boy... I think he was offended.... can't imagine why!! Hee Hee ;) 

Jay (of course) is extrmemely excited, but not bouncing off the walls like I had expected... I think I am more excited than him!!!  This is completely new and foreign territory to me.  Being a girl myself, having nothing but sisters and daughters... I just can't wait to meet him!


 Nearly 24 weeks...indcuction scheduled for December 29... hope he comes before that b/c I don't want to be induced!



SOME OTHER HAPPENINGS:

Zoe had her 2nd day of preschool today.  Her teacher had nothing but GREAT things to say about her!!  I am so proud of her.  I will have to pick her up a little surprise for Wed for being so good. 
I asked her what her favorite part of the day was and she said, "getting to use my nap mat!!"  She thinks her nap mat is so cool, and even sleeps on it at home in her bed!!! It is so funny.  I asked her if she slept at nap time and she said, "NO! but Dalton did!!!!"  Then she preceeded to laugh hysterically... hmmmm... better watch out for this Dalton character ;)

While Zoe was gone Reesie took an extra long nap (YEAH!), and I joined her... then when she woke up I put a giant bow in her hair and took some pictures... she is such a sweet and beautiful girl!! 




Here she is playing in a a puddle in the backyard... she will be entertained for awhile doing this!  I just turn the hose on, and get a nice big puddle for her! :)

1 comment: