Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zoe starts preschool!!

So today Zoe finally started preschool.  I can't blog like some of the other moms and say I was so sad to see her go... I quite enjoyed my free time:)  She is just going twice a week anyways.  Zoe absolutley loves being around other kids and making friends, so I knew she would love preschool.  I have looked into putting her into MDO for nearly 2 years now, but just never pulled the trigger.  I guess I never really felt right about it, since technically I am not a "full time" SAHM... working every Friday or so.  I guess I  never thought I deserved that time to myself.  Well I deserve it now!!!!!!  If I had an extra $200 laying around I would enroll Reese too:) 




Is this the cutest kid or what???

Ready to go!!!!  Had to take these pictures super fast since we were running late after I spent about 15 minutes frantically looking for my keys, only to find them outside on one of my porch chairs... glad we all woke up alive this morning!  Geez!  Where is my brain??

Zoe's first day went great.  She has 16 kids in her class and 2 amazing teachers.  You can really tell they love what they do which I think is so cool.  Also, Zoe is already "Bear of the Week" in her class!! Such an amazing accomplishment!! Okay, they are doing it alphabetically by last name, but still ;)  This just means she gets to stand in the front of the line all next week, have a special spot next to the teacher during "circle time," and Mommy gets to provide all the food for snack time next week... HOORAY!  Can't wait for her to have her first full week next week!!   *side note:  Jay is sitting next to me joking that I can't wait to have Zoe out of the house next week, and "can anyone take Reese for me too??" hahaha... such a jerk!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment