Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LATELY...

Haven't updated the blog in awhile, so thought I would fill everyone in on what is going on.  Basically for the last 2 weeks Jay and I have been super busy cleaning out the house for our upcoming neighborhood garage sale this Saturday.   If you love garage sales, you should come!! Jay and I are selling some pretty good stuff to make room for #3, and the whole neighborhood is participating.  Craig Ranch, McKinney TX... Saturday, October 8.  I have a ton of clothes, purses, books, furniture, and house decor.  Spread the word!
Then Saturday night it is FINALLY time for TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I absolutely love Taylor Swift.   It is probably a good thing she didn't become a star until I was out of HS, b/c I am pretty sure I would have been hopelessly obsessed with her as a teenager... I'm 29, and my obsession is unhealthy enough as it is! ;)  Jay and I are taking Zoe with us, because she L-O-V-E-S Taylor.  I think it should be a pretty kid-friendly concert.  I am just worried about the loud noise factor... Zoe has a weird issue with loud noises...if that's the case Jay will just have to deal with it because I am not missing a second of that concert.  I have also already informed Jay that I am going to need a serious nap between the garage sale and the concert :)


STINKERS!!

STINKER SHOT #2!


2 founding members of the "popsicle club"

GIRL UPDATES:

Zoe~  Zoe continues to go to preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Her teachers love her!! They are always telling me how good she is, and how she is one of the "leaders" of the class, always first to line up, follow directions, etc... now if I could just get her to act this way at home! 
We recently moved Zoe into our guest bedroom (well, it's her bedroom now)... I have been working on decorating, and getting the room together for several weeks now, and it is FINALLY ALMOST done.  It has turned out so cute.  Can't wait to post pics, but I have to get the curtains up first.  Luckily, I finally found a curtain rod I want at Lowes, so after Reese wakes up from her nap I think we will head that way.  Hopefully pics will be up tonight!
Zoe has always been able to speak really well from an early age, but there are a couple of things she has been saying lately that just crack me up... I can't bring myself to correct her b/c I think it is so funny.
The first one is "safe-keeping."  Here is how she says it..."Mommy, I am going to go put this money in my piggy bank for keep safing!" hahaha... love it!
She calls "hot air balloons," "air hot balloons."


We straightened our hair before going to cousin Ryder's birthday party

Me and the Zo Bug

Riding the carousel... one of our favorite things!  Check out Reese peeking out from behind Jay...

Reese~  Reese is my stinker/love bug.  It's like she knows she has to combine the two in order for me not to go crazy!  She is into everything, and she is incredibly stubborn... she even tries to hide things behind her back when she knows she is not supposed to have them!  She is definitely going to be my trouble maker!  On the other hand, she is incredibly loving.  She loves to hug, kiss, and give high fives.  Jay also recently taught her how to "fist bump" which she thinks is hilarious.  Today at Zoe's gymnastics there was a little boy her age and Reese would not leave him alone!  She would chase him down, then give him a HUGE hug and a kiss.  hahaha... T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!
She is finally starting to say a few words... here is her vocabulary:
"Thank you"
"ball"
"dog"
"momma"
"dada"
"cookie"
She can also point to most of her body parts now:)  She is going to be smart just like sissie!

This girl is TROUBLE!

One of our favorite people to "love bug" on... Ella. 

Reese playing one of her favorite games, "hopscotch"

No comments:

Post a Comment