Sunday, August 28, 2011

I've Created a MONSTER!

So, I had to share this story (even though Jay will probably kill me), b/c I just think it is so funny and sweet!  

I recently read "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins and loved it.  I told Jay all about it, and told him he would really like it if he would just read it!! Jay never reads... I somehow managed to get him to start the Harry Potter books... he read straight through the first 3 (loved them, of course)... then somehow tired out and stopped in the middle of "The Goblet of Fire!!!!!!!!"  Who does that???????????  "Goblet of Fire" was my favorite!! This was probably 4 years ago, and he definitely has not picked up a book since.
Anyways, Friday night I come home from work, and as we are getting ready for bed, Jay asks me "So, are you Team Peeta or Team Gale??"  I am thinking "WHAT??" Those of you that have read the book/trilogy will get this.  He then tells me that he secretly read the book, and LOVED it! On top of that he has bought "me" the sequel... ummmm.... here Jay is reading it, and I want to read it right now!!!!!!!!  He is farther along than me!  Oh well, I am just glad he is reading ;)

Enjoying that book, Jay??

So I thought since Jay is being a book hog, I would blog about it:)  The best part is how much he likes to discuss it.  What I think about it, how I think the movie will be, etc.   haha... so much fun!  Read more Jay! :)  I do love how Jay always lets me tells him long winded stories about what is going on in books I am reading, and he never acts bored! :)  In case you read this, Jay, here are some books I think you should read:  For the love of God, finish Harrry Potter... then The Kite Runner.... I will think of some more later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment