Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trying out my new camera...

Okay, so I LOVE my new camera... but I definitely have a lot I still need to learn.  I bet if I took the time to read the manuel I could really take some great pictures, but who has the time???  Can't wait to get going on my new Photo Shop... people are barely going to recognize me and my family after that ;) 

I am most excited to be able to save some money on paying professional photographers to take pics twice a year or more... once on birthday milestones... and again Christmas photos.  I definitely plan on taking the girls photos myself for this years Christmas cards.  They will be fabulous, so get excited! :)  I still have about 4 months to become a great photographer....

Here are some shots I have taken recently:

Zoe on the bars at gymnastics.  I took this one in the "sports" mode which was so cool.  It sent the shutter going really fast so you could take pics of people moving...unfortunately I could never time it just right to get her in a cool position:(


Zoe swinging on the bar... check out that perfect form!

Reese wants to be in Zoe's gymnastics class so bad!! She tried to get in the door the whole time.  Looks like I need to start her in WOGA's "mommy and me" soon. 


Cool chick...

We're having fun here, right?


Zoe and Katie at Jumpstreet today.  Really cool place, but don't know if I want to go back.  The place is HUGE and so crowded!

Wall to wall trampolines at jump street... here Zoe is doing a straddle jump



Reese in the tea cup ride at Jumpstreet

In pregnancy news, I have almost half way cooked this baby! :)  Here is the only bump pic I have taken so far at 18 weeks... this was the first week of August:



Unfortunately I have still been experiencing some morning sickness, but that's much nicer than the first 16 weeks of "all day sickness." I can feel the kicks of this little one  more and more everyday, which is exciting.   Sonogram is scheduled for the 23rd, but Jay and I are going to let the sex of this little one be a surprise:)  Or so we say...  so far we have picked out "Harper" for a girl, but still can't decide on a boy name... probably won't need it anyway! ;)

I will end this with the recipe for the super exciting cheesy chicken and rice casserole we are having tonight.  It is really easy and really tasty.  It is my "go to" when I am being cheap and lazy.


I always make this without the veggies mixed in because I like to have them on the side.







No comments:

Post a Comment